The RISK-HUNT3R project was officially launched on 01 June 2021. An online kick-off meeting was held on 15+16 June 2021, bringing together all consortium members for networking and coordinating the work. This first virtual gathering is planned to be complemented with a physical meeting in autumn this year if the public health situation so allows.
- Transcriptomic-based evaluation of trichloroethylene glutathione and cysteine conjugates demonstrate phenotype-dependent stress responses in a panel of human in vitro models
- Large-scale perfused tissues via synthetic 3D soft microfluidics
- Dynamic Metabolic and Transcriptional Responses of Proteasome-Inhibited Neurons
- RISK-HUNT3R Best Poster Award at QSAR2023
- An Adverse Outcome Pathway Network for Chemically Induced Oxidative Stress Leading to (Non)genotoxic Carcinogenesis