The RISK-HUNT3R project has released a new document! Indeed, the first newsletter issue is now available on the public website. You can consult the document by clicking on the following link : Newsletter Issue #1 .
- RISK-HUNT3R Best Poster Award at QSAR2023
- An Adverse Outcome Pathway Network for Chemically Induced Oxidative Stress Leading to (Non)genotoxic Carcinogenesis
- ASPIS Cluster’s response to EU institutions on the non-animal methods in chemical safety testing
- RISK-HUNT3R Stakeholder Symposium, 13-14 June 2023
- Profiling of Human Neural Crest Chemoattractant Activity as a Replacement of Fetal Bovine Serum for In Vitro Chemotaxis Assays