The RH3R mini-symposium “Orienteering for regulatory needs” is scheduled on March 14 (virtual, 3:30 – 6:00 PM CET). The mini-symposium aims to summarize the workshop discussion and engage a broader audience on this crucial topic. If you are interested in attending this event, you can register at this link. Please find the agenda attached here.
- Transcriptomic-based evaluation of trichloroethylene glutathione and cysteine conjugates demonstrate phenotype-dependent stress responses in a panel of human in vitro models
- Large-scale perfused tissues via synthetic 3D soft microfluidics
- Dynamic Metabolic and Transcriptional Responses of Proteasome-Inhibited Neurons
- RISK-HUNT3R Best Poster Award at QSAR2023
- An Adverse Outcome Pathway Network for Chemically Induced Oxidative Stress Leading to (Non)genotoxic Carcinogenesis