The RH3R mini-symposium “Orienteering for regulatory needs” is scheduled on March 14 (virtual, 3:30 – 6:00 PM CET). The mini-symposium aims to summarize the workshop discussion and engage a broader audience on this crucial topic. If you are interested in attending this event, you can register at this link. Please find the agenda attached here.
- An Adverse Outcome Pathway Network for Chemically Induced Oxidative Stress Leading to (Non)genotoxic Carcinogenesis
- ASPIS Cluster’s response to EU institutions on the non-animal methods in chemical safety testing
- RISK-HUNT3R Stakeholder Symposium, 13-14 June 2023
- Profiling of Human Neural Crest Chemoattractant Activity as a Replacement of Fetal Bovine Serum for In Vitro Chemotaxis Assays
- Acute effects of the imidacloprid metabolite desnitro-imidacloprid on human nACh receptors relevant for neuronal signaling